Yesterday I finished up my Ladies Who Launch Incubator. It was an incredible experience, getting to know these five ladies - learning about them and their businesses. I got so much out of the experience and hopefully I was able to help contribute to each of them. Hopefully we'll be able to stay in touch and continue helping each other out on our journey to success :)
I'm currently working with MaryBeth of Scrapbook Mamma and Lesley Kelly of Lil' Ol' Me (website coming soon!), I met both of them in my Incubator, on their websites. Both exciting projects and I can't wait to see how they turn out!
At the end of our workshop yesterday, we exchanged gifts and inspiration to each other. Look at the awesome stuff that they gave me!
Angela, of The Curvy Life, gave me this card that reads "I am achieving my goals easily." I'll be reading this one over and over as Paul and I continue working on developing a flash application (more on this coming later)
Azizi, of The Z FX, wrote up this little note for me. I love the last line: "Congrats on the birth of your new baby - DotDot Studios!"
0 comments:
Post a Comment